[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miguel Torres CAF

Go down

Miguel Torres CAF Empty Miguel Torres CAF

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 17th 2009, 4:58 pm

Miguel Torres CAF I
While he may not be all that popular with the casual fans the true mma followers know that Miguel Torres is a beast at bantamweight and a top 10 pound-for-pound fighter in the world. His 37-1 mma record is insane and with the exception of Fedor Emelianenko nobody else has come close to
that kind of long term dominance in modern mixed martial arts. There are people online searching for downloads or information about how to build a UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter on the hottest mma game. This guide is gonna discuss everything about the topic and try to explain all the details so good luck.

The very first thing to do when making a UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter is to work out the basic details. This means to go in and obviously set the name as well as the other basic information. For the purposes of this game he should be set at 5'9 and 155 pounds. You can make him from Chicago, Illinois since that's real close to Hammond, Indiana where he trains in real life. For the physique details make his skin tone 4, his body type 12 and keep the default face type. Once that's all finished let's move on the next section.

We are actually gonna skip a step here and discuss the technique types and attributes settings for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter before moving on the actual appearance. For the skill types I would recommend setting him as BJJ and Muay Thai on this game. I mean after all the guy has 22 wins by submission and who can argue with those numbers. The attributes can be set however you wish but if you want it to be realistic then focus a good bit on the ground grappling and submission areas.

With that out of the way now we can discuss the actual physical appearance when making a UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter. The very first thing is the hair type which will be set as 21 with a color of 8 making it black. The body hair and all the facial hair will remain default which means there will be no hair. Obviously in the future he could grow a beard or mustache and then change the character accordingly.

The next section of discussion when creating a UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter is the head and brow area. In this section there are several bars that can be moved to configure the appearance and they will be referred to as left and right sliders.
For the head the left slider will be in the bottom left corner and the other will remain default. For the crown the right slider will be moved a couple clicks in to the right. If I fail to mention one then leave it as default. The brow type will be 15 and the other settings here can be left alone at the moment.

After that's finished then we can go about working on the eyes and nose for our UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter. For the color of the eyes we will choose the type 7. The eye shape and rotation bars should both be moved just a few clicks to the left. The eye placement bar should be set all the way in the upper right hand corner. For the nose size and width the left one should be moved a few clicks to the right and the other one just a few clicks to the right.

Next up we have the cheeks and the mouth for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter. For the cheeks you just simply move both the slider bars straight down to the bottom. For the mouth size and rotation move the first one all the way up and the second one just a few clicks to the right. For the mouth angle place the first bar all the way in the bottom right corner.

The next area up for discussion is the jaw and cheeks for your UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter. For the jaw size size and depth place the first indicator in the top right corner and the second one all the way to the right. With the jaw length and thickness take the first one all the way straight down and the other one all the way to the right. The ear damage is probably best if set around 60% or so for each ear. All I done on the ear size and rotation was take the first one all the way up to the top.

Now we just have some finishing touches when making our UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter. There are several good options in the extra material but I went with option 6 at a medium level. The best shorts if you've unlocked them at this point are the clinch gear black and white shorts. I think this should get you close enough towards having your very own UFC Undisputed 2009 Miguel Torres create a fighter so that you can fiddle around and make everything suit your own personal tastes.

Just keep an eye out for Miguel Torres down the road with a possible superfight against either Urijah Faber or Mike Thomas Brown in the WEC. There also is the option to move up to 145 or 155 in the future but we will see what happens in the near future before adding any other speculation.
Maybe they will include guys like Miguel Torres and Urijah Faber on the next UFC Undisputed game.
Miguel Torres CAF L_b2703a6a4ff74979924c1a5ee99121f7

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down