[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF

2 posters

Go down

Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF Empty Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 16th 2009, 1:31 pm

Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF Antoniosilva
Today we are gonna focus on making a UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter. If you have seen this man fight then you're probably well aware of the reason why his nickname is Bigfoot. This guy is one of the mammoths at heavyweight pushing that 265 pound weight barrier. The first and only EliteXC heavyweight champion is now fighting overseas due to a suspension but that doesn't mean you will be unable to match him up against whomever on the games roster.

The first thing we are gonna do in order to start building this UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter is to fill out all the basic information and details. For the general information the name is pretty obvious, Nickname (Big Nasty) but you should have him fighting out of Brazil and around 29-30 years old. In real life Antonio Silva is 6'3 and 265 pounds or bigger but on the game I would make him at 6'4 and 235 since they limit you there at heavyweight for some reason. I used the following settings for the skin tone and physique: skin tone of 6, body type of 5 and face type of 3.

The next step is to set up the fighter styles and attributes for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter. Now you have some options here as far as fighting styles are concerned but in order to make it realistic I'd go with boxing and wrestling as he tends to win a good amount of fights by ground and pound. As always the attributes can be distributed however you would like but just let me recommend making sure that he has plenty in the strength, takedowns, ground striking and offense departments.

tattooThen we go to the hair process of our UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter guide. I went with a hair style of 29 and kept the color at the default level. I also went with the sideburns option 2 and the same as with all the other hair choices mentioned here kept it at the current setting. One final touch on the face was to add a 5 o'clock shadow using either the 40-60% whichever one suits your tastes. The last thing here in this section is to add the body hair 6 and set the thickness at either 60-80% because the dude has wicked chest hair going on in real life.

Next we move along to the head and brow section for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter. With the head section I kept both of the graphs at the default section and for the rest of this guide if I leave something out then keep it as the default. For the crown I moved the second graph just a click or two to the right. Then to finish up here in this section I went with the brow type of 18 and left all the other details the same.

The eyes and nose are next for the UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter guide. I really didn't change all that much in this section because the nose and eyes were already close to what I was thinking anyways. But I did change the eye size by moving the first graph slightly to the left maybe just a click or two. I also changed the nostril angle moving the second graph there all the way to the left side.

We are getting closer to the end and it should have already started to look a bit like the man but that's the whole point of this UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter guide. We move on the cheeks and mouth section and on the cheeks the first graph should be all the way to the right and the second graph all the way straight down to the bottom. For the mouth size I moved that slider up probably about halfway and left the other alone.

Finally we are at the end and after this it should look pretty solid as a UFC Undisputed 2009 Antonio Silva create a fighter. We go to the jaws and ears to make some big adjustments. On the jaw size and depth move the first graph all the way into the upper right corner and then move the second graph all the way to the right. I'd recommend adding some ear damage to each one perhaps around the 20-40% range. With the ear size and rotation move the first graph up to the upper right corner and then the second one all the way up to the top. I added the extra detail option of 13 strong to give him that trademark chin. A good sized tattoo can also be added to his right arm for more impact if you think that works.

I think everything else is either best at the default levels are optional like the trunks and mouthpiece. I'm gonna try to crank some more of these out so keep the requests and comments coming they are much appreciated and enjoy the game.
Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF AntonioSilva

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down

Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF Empty Re: Antonio (Big Foot) Silva FIRST CAF

Post  grae12 July 16th 2009, 1:57 pm

Amazing!!

grae12
Student of the Game
Student of the Game