[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory?

2 posters

Go down

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory?

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_lcap20%Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_lcap40%Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_lcap0%Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_lcap40%Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? Empty Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory?

Post  [sAc]-MrFantastic June 29th 2009, 9:22 am

Here is your poll
[sAc]-MrFantastic
[sAc]-MrFantastic
Pound-for-Pound Champion / Hall of Famer

http://specialassaultcommand.com/

Back to top Go down

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? Empty Re: Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory?

Post  [sAc]weisen66 July 16th 2009, 10:44 am

and i was right...go GSP
[sAc]weisen66
[sAc]weisen66
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

Back to top Go down

Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory? Empty Re: Which of these UFC 100 fighters is most likely to claim a victory?

Post  [sAc]-MrFantastic July 16th 2009, 10:58 am

weisen66 wrote:and i was right...go GSP

GSP is my Favorite fighter......I think his next opponent will be Mike Swick......and I Love Swick and my daughters Cousin is Married to Swick, but I think Swick will get beat just like everyone else.

I wanna see GSP and SILVA
[sAc]-MrFantastic
[sAc]-MrFantastic

http://specialassaultcommand.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  [sAc]weisen66 July 16th 2009, 11:06 am

[sAc]-MrFantastic wrote:
weisen66 wrote:and i was right...go GSP

GSP is my Favorite fighter......I think his next opponent will be Mike Swick......and I Love Swick and my daughters Cousin is Married to Swick, but I think Swick will get beat just like everyone else.

I wanna see GSP and SILVA

Wish you could get me an autograph! lol.

GSP is my favorite too... I think Swick/GSP will be a good fight, and I agree... GSP will dominate
[sAc]weisen66
[sAc]weisen66
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down