[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alistair Overeem CAF

3 posters

Go down

Alistair Overeem  CAF Empty Alistair Overeem CAF

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 17th 2009, 5:14 pm

Alistair Overeem  CAF ALISTAIR-OVEREEM
Over the years Alistair Overeem has slowly made the transition from kickboxer to mixed martial arts fighter. With recent wins over Gary Goodridge, Mark Hunt and Paul Buentello he has slowly moved up the heavyweight ranks capturing the Strikeforce heavyweight championship on the way. On
August 15th in 2009 he will defend his Strikeforce championship against undefeated newcomer Brett Rogers who is 10-0 with 9 wins coming via knockout. That will be a scrap to say the least but in the meantime this guide is gonna tell you exactly how to make a UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter.

The very first thing that we need to do in order to make a UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter is to enter the basic information. I set him up as being from Amsterdam, Netherlands for the locations. On the size he was made on mine as 6'5 and 235 pounds. For the age I set him as 29 years old but this will change with some time. With the basic physical appearance I went with the following options: skin 6, body 1 and face 3.

The facial hair is the next area that we're gonna focus on for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter guide. There are a couple options to go with for the hair style. I personally recommend going with the 21 hair style but you can also do style 2 with the default color and make it work as well. You can give him a 5 o'clock shadow and set it anywhere between 40-80% but I set mine as black in color to make it stand out more on the face.

So once that's all finished we get into the head and brow options for this UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter. For starters we will take the head section and here the first graph should be set all the way down and slightly to the left then the head depth graph should be moved all the way to the left. On the crown move the first slider all the way to the right and then the second slider all the way to the bottom right. I recommend using a brow type of 38 with a thickness of 80% and the default color. For the final touches in this section set the first brow width and size graph all the way to the top right corner and then the second graph all the way to the left side. Next up we have the eyes and nose details with our UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter. On the eye color let me recommend you using the number 6 which is seemingly a brown color. For the eye shape and rotation set the first slider all the way to the left and the second
glider slightly to the right side. With the eye size and placement move the first graph all the way down and halfway to the right and then for the second graph move it all the way to the top and slightly right. For the nose size move the first market a few clicks over to the left and a few clicks up as well and then the second graph here should be all the way in the top left hand corner. With the nostrils and angle you can set both of these all the way to the left hand side.

We are getting into the back stretch here with just a couple sections left before we're finished with this UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter. Now we are gonna discuss the cheeks and mouth for this character. With the cheeks set the first bar all the way left and down a few clicks while the second bar can remain at the default level. On the mouth size and rotation set the first one in the top left corner and the second one all the way to the left side. Now last in this section we have the mouth angle and placement where you should set the first marker all the way to the left and the second marker all the way down and halfway to the left side.

Here we are at the end with just the jaw, ears and extra features to discuss for the UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter. For the jaw size and depth the first graph should be all the way down and slightly right while the second graph should be halfway to the left. With the jaw length move it halfway up and keep the jaw thickness at the default level. For the ear size move the first marker down and to the left a few clicks. Then last but not least use the extra feature 16 with either a low or medium setting to give some facial detail.

I hope this UFC Undisputed 2009 Alistair Overeem create a fighter guide was found useful to those at home. I think this was one of the easier ones to make compared to my others. Feel free to leave any additional comments or request for fighters in the comments section.
Alistair Overeem  CAF Vlcsnap-809992

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down

Alistair Overeem  CAF Empty Re: Alistair Overeem CAF

Post  [sAc]o--DAKOTAH--o July 17th 2009, 5:19 pm

Where is your game PICs for these?
[sAc]o--DAKOTAH--o
[sAc]o--DAKOTAH--o
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://specialassaultcommand.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 17th 2009, 5:47 pm

dont have a camera and my phone's camera is bad!

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  DCJon August 7th 2009, 12:59 pm

dude any kind of picture would be better than reading a fucking story and Overeem fights for Strikeforce so its in the wrong section

DCJon
Student of the Game
Student of the Game

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down