[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Junior Dos Santos CAF

3 posters

Go down

Junior Dos Santos CAF Empty Junior Dos Santos CAF

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 17th 2009, 4:51 pm

Junior Dos Santos CAF Cigano-vs-werdum-300x200
When the people at THQ sat down and started to put together the roster for UFC Undisputed 2009 I doubt they realized that Junior Dos Santos would burst onto the big stage. The young Brazilian star was left off of the roster but has since beaten Fabricio Werdum and Stefan Struve in the UFC
by spectacular knockout fashion. At just 24 years old this heavyweight has a bright future ahead of himself bringing some impressive punching power and bjj as well. So today we are gonna talk about how to make a real good UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter.

Obviously we are gonna start with the basic information first so go ahead and enter in his name and the nickname of your choosing so we can continue on with the UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter. For the hometown and fighting from parts I put Bahia, Brazil but the main thing is that both are set as Brazil. Then there is the age which should be set as 24 years old. I think it's fairly obvious that he is gonna be set at 235 pounds as a heavyweight but his height should be 6'4 as well. Alright now for the skin tone and physique use the following settings: skin tone 4, body type 2 and the default face.

Next up we move into the attributes and skills portion for the UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter guide. Now for the techniques I recommend using boxing and bjj but I suppose someone could also use kickboxing. He is a real balanced fighter so for the physical attributes I put them all at 65 but you could move the strength slightly up and put the speed down a notch as well. For the skills I focused mostly on the standing striking offense and submission offense and tried to make the rest about the same.

So now we move on to the physical appearance section of the UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter guide. The first section up for discussion is the different hair options for this character. I'm gonna recommend using the head hair style 30 and making it dark black. There are some other options that would work but I think that is a real good match. For the rest leave them at default because he is usually a real clean cut guy.
Next we move along to the head and brow area when making this UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter. So from this point on we are gonna be using graphs and if I fail to mention one then that means to leave it as the original setting. All I done in this part of the guide
was to change the brow type to 15 because he has thin eyebrows in real life.

After that's all finished move into the nose and eyes section to get those areas fixed like in the UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter guide. The eye color can remain as default but I put mine on the color option 3. For the eye shape and rotation you will want to move the first graph a click to the left and then move the second graph just a click to the right. With the nose size move the first slider all the way over to the right side of the screen. Everything else in this section can remain at the default settings.

We would have the mouth and cheeks section up next when making this UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter but no changes were necessary in my opinion. So we move along to the jaws and ears to put the final touches on this character. For the jaw size and depth move the first graph into the bottom right corner and then move the second graph all the way over to the right side. On the ear damage I set them both as 20% to give some detail and make it look less generic. With the ear size and rotation move the first graph all the way over to the left side and then move the second graph all the way up and a few clicks to the right.

For some extra details to finish the UFC Undisputed 2009 Junior Dos Santos create a fighter I decided to give him the extra option 13 with a strong setting. I also noticed that if you have unlocked the tapout gear then the white shorts in that section are good to use there as well. I hope somebody gets some good use from this character and keep an eye out for more to come down the road.

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down

Junior Dos Santos CAF Empty Re: Junior Dos Santos CAF

Post  RedSoxFan July 17th 2009, 9:52 pm

u know thats a picture of fabrico werdum right?

RedSoxFan
Student of the Game
Student of the Game

Back to top Go down

Junior Dos Santos CAF Empty Re: Junior Dos Santos CAF

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 17th 2009, 10:58 pm

ya, dos santos is too

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down