[sAc] UFC 2009:Undisputed - Clan/CAF/Community Forums©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimbo Slice CAF Formula

Go down

Kimbo Slice CAF Formula Empty Kimbo Slice CAF Formula

Post  [sAc]VTbaLLa757 July 16th 2009, 11:31 pm

Kimbo Slice CAF Formula Kimbo-slice
If you're a fan of the mixed martial arts then I'm sure by now you have probably heard that Kimbo Slice has signed and will be on the next season of the Ultimate Fighter. This is really cool news but the problem is that he wasn't on the recently released video game. This is no problem
because the following article is gonna tell you exactly how to make a Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed create a fighter to use in career mode, exhibition and even online fights.

Before we get into the Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter specifics you want to keep in mind that Kimbo Slice is from the streets so he should look rough and ready to fight. I also recommend that when you go to make this character look up a good picture online for comparison purposes. If you've watched this guy fight then you know that he is a brawler and should be created with this in mind. So let's talk about the details in making this fighter and get you on your way.

The very first step is to set up a Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter is the basic information like the name, hometown, size and age. This is all pretty obvious but you can choose to either put Kimbo Slice or Kevin Ferguson as the name. The size should be in the 6'2 235 range which is true to life. For the hometown and fighting from questions I put Miami, Florida. On the age just keep in mind that he was born in February 1974 so for example right now he would be 35 years old.

Once all the basic information is entered for the Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter then they will ask for some generic physical details. The skin tone pretty much is the color of the fighters skin and for this character I recommend using type 7. The body type is the condition of the torso like whether the fighter has abs or a flabby belly. Here the best one is probably the default type 1. Then last they ask you for a face template and I chose type 3 in this situation.

offensive striking and all defensive skills. Think Chuck Liddell in that you want to be able to keep it from going to the ground or survive on the ground long enough to get back up and finish the fight on the feet.

After that is done then you get back to the appearance when making a Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter. They have you start off with the hair style and color. You can leave the hair on the head as default of bald. But you will want to set beard at 10, body hair at 5 and mustache at 7 and each with a color of 8 which is dark black. The beard will look thin at first but as you go through the rest of the steps it will look bigger and fuller near the end.

The head shape is the next area to edit when making a Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter. When you go to these with sliders there will be a graph on the left which can go up or down and then one of the right that usually just goes sideways. I will refer to these as the left and right sliders telling which direction to move each one. If I don't mention a slider then keep it at default. For the head move the left slider down and right 2 clicks. With the crown option you will move the right slider all the way to the right. Next choose the brow type 4 and go with a 80% thickness and color 8.

The eyes and nose are next up on the Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter guide. I went with an eye color of 7 which is seemingly brown. On the eye shape and rotation screen move the right slider about halfway to the left so that it's between the center and the end of the bar. The eye placement option should be all the way down. Then there is the nose width which should be all the way to the right end of the slider.

After that's done then we move on the cheeks and mouth. This is where you can see the Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter start to gain some steam. You can move the cheeks width all the way to the right end of the sliding bar. For the cheeks depth move that slider into the bottom right corner. Then the mouth thickness needs to be set all the way to the left on the scale. If you follow those then it will change the chin and mouth making the beard look bigger and thicker in the process.

All that's left in making the Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter is some finishing touches. For the jaw set the height and width sliding meter all the way in the top right corner and the depth all the way right. The ear damage is a cool feature but not really important. It
wouldn't hurt to set it at about 20-40% for some extra appearance. For the extra I found the type 16 to add some good texture and make the character look a little rougher which is good. In terms of tattoos I used a image 4 on the torso location 8, tribal 2 on the left arm bicep and tribal 4 on the right arm bicep. Once that's all done then put him in the long trunks type A UFC Ultimate Fighter shorts.

This Kimbo Slice UFC Undisputed 2009 create a fighter may not be as good as the ones I made for other fighters but given what options there were on the game I feel it's okay. I hope this works out for some people and feel free to leave any comments at the end of the article. I appreciate feedback from my readers
Kimbo Slice CAF Formula Kimbo_Slicehomeboy4

[sAc]VTbaLLa757
Team [sAc]
Team [sAc]

http://www.ufc2009undisputed.net/

Back to top Go down